Rising Strong - Rutgers Half-Marathon/8K
Join us on April 9, 2017
Donate To This Event
Get Involved! Make a Difference in Spinal Cord Injury Research & Clinical Trials
2017 Rutgers University Half-Marathon/8K
When: April 9, 2017, 8:00am
Location: Rutgers University, Sonny Werbling Rec. Center, Busch Campus
Perhaps you have a family member, friend or colleague living with a spinal cord injury. Or maybe you are a runner who is looking to add some meaning to your next race. Whatever your motivation we are offering the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of those living with spinal cord injury.
Support Team SCIProject@Rutgers at our Rutgers University 'MySCIFundraiser' endurance event! You can walk/run/roll through the half-marathon/8K, or be there to cheer on!
Register and be counted!
We want to know that you are on our team! All registered runners and attendees that have joined one of our teams will receive the following:
- Official Team SCIProject@Rutgers t-shirt.
- Personalized fundraising page to share with your family and friends.
- Access to training programs for a half-marathon and 8K.
To Sign Up:
- Click the Register Now button above and follow the prompts. (There is no fee to register for your own fundraising page. There is a fee to register for the marathon.) You can choose to join an existing team or create your own.
- Click on the Donate Now button above and follow the prompts.
Questions, please contact: Jim Bennett at 732-618-7577, firstname.lastname@example.org